Wednesday 24 June 2009

First of many thanks

There are so many people that I want to thank for their help with the website before I sign off on Friday that it is a job to know where to start. So the "thank yous" are not in any particular order.

I must say how impressed I have been with SportIDENT these last three years. Yes, I know that they are paid to provide the Manx Telecom timing but they always go far beyond the call of duty.

Without their cooperation it would take me much longer to compile the data that I use.

I've today received the results file (I have only been analysing the full course finishers so far)which I can now use to update my full listings and also to extract split times.

So a big thank you to SportIDENT for all their help and their professionalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment